Thursday, January 24, 2008

Merino/Silk



I am spinning some Merino/Silk from The Dizzy Ewe on my Rappard wheel. Pretty fine and it is taking a while. No plans for the yarn at this moment, I am just enjoying the spinning. I keep jumping from one thing to another and perhaps that is why it is taking a while to spin it. I have several knitting projects going, and the cotton to gin. Then there is bobbin lace and beading. There are three meetings a month of the group that I started a couple of years ago. Bear Mt. Fiber Friends. Trying to keep up with many fiber lists on the Internet, and RAVELRY. Oh my, one can loose days there! There is SO much to see. I tried to ad a link to it on this blog, but I have not figured it all out yet. Thought I was doing pretty well getting pictures to show up. [grin] You can find me on Ravelry as SandySpinsLace

No comments: